Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Apps Apps and More Apps

So most of us are tied to a smart phone of some ilk, my poison is an Iphone and I have to admit it makes life a little easier from time to time. There are some Apps that I use a lot that you should probably have if you are serious about all things booze. The first and most important to me is the BCLDB app as it lets me know if it is available in the province who has it and how much it costs. 
The next would be the Mixology App as you can find any drink recipe you might want as well as the glass you should serve it in
If you are a beer guru then you will want BJCP judging styles App for measuring if the beer you are drinking conforms to style. and Untapped to track all those great brews you try.
There are many more worthwhile Apps for every format and interest you might have, pick some try them and use what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment