Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Molson M

Funny how a day can be, opened my email this morning with the sell sheets for this beer in my in box and later in the day the Molson rep walks in unrelated to let me try the beer.I don't know what I expected exactly but I kind of thought it would be somewhat like a American style Lager similar to Sam Adams or Brooklyn needless to say I was disappointed. Lots of money has gone into packaging and fancy taps to help create head, individual regulators for constant pressure they even go as far as to suggest they won't sell it to you if  you don't push with beer gas. M stands for Microcarbonated or Minor carbonation I'm not sure there is a difference this beer is carbonated at a lesser level than regular lager but that is about all. As a result you pick up more sweetness in the nose somewhat fruity and it makes it easier to drink quickly. I'm sure this will appeal to a demographic that doesn't particularly like Beer but falls short with real Beer lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment